Sunday, February 14, 2016

Sunday: foiled

I was getting everyone out the door for church - and, admittedly, running late - when I saw it.  A flat tire.  Bother.  I had been trying, trying, trying, to get everything together and now this.  I could have changed the car seats to the other car, but I was running late.  Really, but the time that was done and we got there it would have been rather late.  However, as I reminded myself while calming down from dashing everywhere, at least it is only an annoyance, not a catastrophe.

So we were going to watch a sermon from a previous week on the computer.  After about five minutes the video wouldn't go any farther.  Foiled again.

The good news is that I wasn't told "Joshua touched me" so many times. today.  I finally told Isaac that Joshua touched him because he was trying to play with him and so Isaac should give him a hug.  Now, if told "Joshua touched me" I just say, "what should you do?"  I figure if Joshua doesn't want the hugs he'll quickly learn to not touch Isaac.

2 comments:

betsy said...

Ha! Great parenting. Can you counsel me? :) sorry about the tire. Glad it wasn't a work day!

betsy said...

Ha! Great parenting. Can you counsel me? :) sorry about the tire. Glad it wasn't a work day!