Friday, September 30, 2016

Friday: made it

This morning Joshua had a last minute doctor's appointment; his ears are fine though.  So we all got our flu shots since we were there.

We got home at 9am and I suddenly realized that I had no plans for today.  And that it was raining, so some of my backup plans weren't great.

We started with making my mailbox.  Isaac posted another package for me on his door last night; it was three pieces of blank paper.  He sure does like to give me blank paper.  When I questioned him, he said it was for my mailbox.  So we started with that.  (He also noted that he used up all the tape.  The tape that I kept putting back in the drawer would suddenly be back in Isaac's room.)

Then we did miscellaneous things.  Isaac found things that he wanted to test for whether they would float or not as I realized one thing we could do was to have a big bath this afternoon.  It included this airplane.

It ended up not raining after rest time, so we went to feed the ducks.  It was good to get out of the house for a bit.  Joshua kept saying, "Eat!"  and "Get it!"  Even some sparrows and seagulls ventured close for some bread.

2 comments:

betsy said...

You are such a good mom with all these fun ideas!

betsy said...

You are such a good mom with all these fun ideas!