Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday: reasons my son is crying

1. I wouldn't turn his chair 90 deg for him.  (We talked about other options...he could turn it, a different chair, etc. but those weren't good enough.)

2. I wouldn't dress him.  (This might have been because he didn't know exactly where his pants were, but he never said that.)

3. I wouldn't give him his apple cake 15 minutes before dinner, when he was going to get it.  After I asked him to go cry in his room he had a secondary meltdown because he didn't want to go in the dark room and didn't want to turn on his light.  He didn't want to turn on any lights.

4. Joshua had some tears when he had to share the blender.  He saw it this morning as I was putting away dishes and was impressed by all the buttons.  Since I don't use it any more, I took it down for him to look at.  It ended up being the toy of the day (and by the end of the day they were sharing nicely).  Now I just need to remember to hide it away soon.

No comments: