Monday, September 26, 2016

Monday: toilet training and mail

Joshua did a great job with toilet training today.  While we weren't accident free, there weren't any urine accidents and he was able to go on the toilet easily.  Hurray!  Daycare said I could send him in underwear tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes.  I'm going to have to let him start wearing pants soon.  Summer has been nice.

Isaac decided to make me a lot of mail today.  The first one he stapled all around a sheet of paper.  Then he opened it for me.  Since there were about twenty staples, it took a while.  It had a bunch of cut up pipe cleaners in it, as he recently realized he could cut pipe cleaners.  The second and third came together.  One was well taped in a piece of white paper...it was a folded piece of paper on which I could draw a map and return it to castle.  The second one was also well taped, but the outer layer was just folded in half so it was a bit easier to open.  It was a ball of pipe cleaners that I could use for Puppy Dog to fetch.

In other news, it was gymnastics day.  Joshua loves hanging on the bars, Isaac likes the balance beam.

No comments: