Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wednesday: slides and teasing

We went to the Grandville mall today to meet up with a friend.  The boys love the little play area there.  It has surprised me because it's not really that big and it hasn't been a huge hit past years, but this month they're excited about it.



Yesterday on the way to drop the boys off at school I looked at Joshua and it looked like he was asleep.  (Sunglasses make it so hard to tell!)  I said, "Joshua, are you awake?"  No response.  "Joshua, are you awake?"  Still no response.  I was going to give up since he was already asleep, but Isaac started the chant.  "Joshua, are you awake?"  "Joshua, Joshua?"

I glance back one last time and see a huge smile on Joshua's face.  He hadn't otherwise moved, but he was pretty proud of his trick.

No comments: