Friday, October 7, 2016

Friday: today

Today I had the morning off!  I got a hot chocolate and did some computer stuff.  I tried to give blood, but due to a cold earlier this week it was decided that I should wait.  I was bummed because donation schedules and my availability don't line up very often, but also don't want to give dangerous blood.  So I read for a while and working on some quilting.

By then it was lunch time.  I ate rather quickly and started getting dinner in the crock pot.  While I was doing this Isaac decided that Joshua needed to eat his crunchy beans and started feeding them to Joshua.  Joshua loved it.

Around this time Isaac also made a bunch of balls for Flurry.  The tape one was her favorite because her tail is closest to it.  She looks thrilled, don't you think?


And finally, Joshua was perturbed that the wall was stuck.   He kept saying "Wall.  Stuck.  Turtle."  Maybe he thought his turtle was on the other side?  He was trying to dig it away.  I showed him the closet and that you could see the other side of the wall from it, but it didn't seem to help much.

No comments: