Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Wednesday: Ben's gone

Ben's on a road trip for the next few days.  Isaac has been asking to go to the Play Place at McDonald's for about six months.  So we went today.  We got there and he was so confused.  I think he was thinking about something else, but I'm not really sure what.  The only other play place that he's been to (that I know of) was on the way to Virginia while I was pregnant with Joshua, 2.5 years ago.

We ate, and then the kids played.  Isaac was a social butterfly, playing with many of the kids that were there.  Joshua was very disappointed because he wasn't big enough to get up the "steps" to the fun part.  I agreed with him that it was rather sad, but I also wasn't going to go in there and help him out.  He played in the toddler area for a bit and then ate some more french fries on my lap.



No comments: