Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday: playing

I'm not sure how it happened, but Isaac and Joshua played together a ton today...and it was awesome.  They played in Isaac's room (and normally Joshua gets kicked out right away if an adult isn't in there too), they ran and jumped on their chairs, and they played with soapy water outside, and they did more running and...I'm not really sure what was going on, to be honest.  But I was able to get a ton of work done for once and it was good.


Since it was a beautiful day out, we also went to the Nature Center for a while.  It was the first time Joshua walked instead of strollered, and it was nice to go on some of the smaller trails.  I also heard Joshua more or less count from five to thirteen.  Most of the time was just six to nine, but I was rather impressed.  There tended to be a "run!" after the sequence was done, so he may have been imitating Isaac.

The small trails had traps, but we managed to disarm them.



No comments: