Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday: that bleachy smell

I got to Joshua's room this afternoon and it smelled like bleach.  Oh boy, that's never a good sign.

Apparently, there's a good chance that one of the kids has lice.  (The story was a bit hard to understand...the workers were a bit frazzled.  Her sister did (or might have) had it over the weekend without realizing it so the girl in the class probably had it and they didn't find out until the afternoon so all the kids could have it.)

So we made an emergency stop at Meijer to get some lice treatment.  We also picked up some buns because dinner would "need" to be fast (at Joshua's insistence) and some donuts (because what's a Meijer run without donuts?)

I didn't see anything in Joshua's hair, but we applied the treatment as directed.  He was rather grumpy all night...except when eating crunchy beans or watching TV, so he also got an early bedtime.

2 comments:

betsy said...

I think I'd be shaving his head to avoid the risk! ;) What a pain!!!

betsy said...

I think I'd be shaving his head to avoid the risk! ;) What a pain!!!