Friday, June 30, 2017

Friday: end of the week

It's the end of a crazy week.  We're about to start another one, that I think will be crazy in a different and better way.

It was the last day of swimming lessons.  Isaac did fine.  He didn't progress as much as I had hoped, but maybe part of that is just that we're not in a pool all that much.  His sunglass goggles helped a bit and he wasn't quite as adverse to going under water as last year.  He also wears his goggles in the shower.

Joshua refused to get in.  The poor guy didn't get as much sleep as normal this week and is giving up naps and I think it was just a bit too much.  I counted calmly to 10 and then handed him in.  Once he was in he did ok.  He wasn't in the mood for everything but somewhat participated.

After a quick lunch it was cleaning time.  I have a lot of things crossed out on my list now; just a few things left for tomorrow morning.  Joshua didn't really participate, but also didn't deter.  He just played with Duplos.  And took a nap.

We had some problems getting the mower started tonight. :p  We finally got it though and I finished up the lawn.

No comments: