Friday, June 9, 2017

Iowa finish

Here are some of the last pictures from our trip.  We didn't take a lot, and I realized we didn't get one of all the adults together.  Oh well.

Brian gave Isaac a bike ride.  Isaac loved it, although said he got a little scared on the turns.  He said it was better when he closed his eyes.

Saturday we went to a street fair and the boys got a ton of loot, including a balloon animal.  This is Joshua with his three bears.

Isaac made several machines out of a new type of block.

We found a place on the river to play Sunday night.  The kids had a great time.


Brian read a few books/devotions to the kids.

We also went to the aquatic center Monday before we left.  Isaac went down a large water slide...I was rather surprised at this since he usually doesn't go down any water slides.  I tried to catch him, but they let two people go at once and the other child was in the middle.  I got to him quickly though.  The look on his face as he was going down was sheer terror, and he was shaking when I got him.  I just told him how brave he was...I really thought he'd go back down the steps.  Anyway, we went to the lazy river next and he seemed to thoroughly enjoy that.

No comments: