Sunday, October 1, 2017

Saturday: overbooked

This week my plan was to get groceries on Friday.  Thursday rolled around and we really needed groceries, especially milk.  Well, that's when I realized that I had plans on Friday.  Well, it wasn't so much that I realized I had plans as that I realized I couldn't do both things.  I had been fully planning on doing both. 

Oh well.  I'll get groceries on Monday, I thought on Thursday.

Today I realized that I have plans on Monday.

So...Wednesday for groceries?  We might need to make an "emergency" run after school one day for some fruit and donuts.

Isaac didn't want pizza for dinner so I told him he had to make his own dinner then.  (I figure that pizza isn't all that healthy, so there's no reason to require him to eat it.)  He made a peanut butter/nutella/honey/lemon curd sandwich as was so excited about it.  It only took him about ten minutes to make, but he can do it!

No comments: