Monday, January 22, 2018

Monday: the saga continues

Well, Isaac had it relatively easy.  He was up for 40 minutes and then went back to sleep.  He woke up two more times to throw up, but had a decent stretch of sleeping time in between.  He was fine this morning.  (Although we might keep him home one more day because it is so contagious.)

Ben got it at 3:30am.  He was able to handle himself, thankfully.

I didn't sleep last night.  I don't think I've ever had insomnia that bad.  I heard Isaac throw up before he called to me.  I heard Ben.  I was too hot.  The light was too bright.  My back hurt.  My legs hurt.  I got some rest, but not a ton of sleep.  I finally fell asleep around 5:30 when Ben came to bed too.

The boys were told they could have as much screens as they wanted today.  Unfortunatly, that didn't stop them from coming into the bedroom every 15 minutes and asking, "mom..."  Seriously.  At first it was ok because I wasn't asleep.  But then I was sleepy and still got it.  I did finally just give up.  I can tell the boys are older at least because it wasn't "mom, can I have a yogurt?" but instead, "Mom, can you open up this yogurt for me?"  I didn't have to get out of bed every time.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Are you all doing better today?