Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Wednesday: kids

I remembered yesterday's story.  I was changing my clothes after work and was freezing.  Joshua is talking to me and wearing just socks and the T-shirt we got him on the Disney cruise.  I ask him why he isn't cold.  "The cruise ship keeps me warm," was his response.  This is the vacation the boys don't stop talking about...it is super fun!

Isaac brings home these sheets about once a week.  I think there are some cards that he needs to copy the word and draw the picture - it's all copying, but it is interesting to see how he interprets the picture.


Joshua cracked his first egg today (and it was on purpose).  He's been close the last few times we cooked, so this time I just handed him the egg to see what would happen.  tap-tap. check: small crack. tap-tap. check: slightly bigger crack. Tap. It broke.  He pulled it apart and dumped the insides into the container, but then wasn't sure what to do with the shell.

No comments: