Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday: life

This morning was rough.  I was feeling awful due to other non-whatever-I-had-this-weekend reasons.  After getting Isaac to school, I went home and went back to sleep.  I felt better after that and Joshua and I went about our day.

We were meeting a friend at the local play cafe.  It was a nice morning with a delicious muffin!



But went we got home I crashed.  Joshua was nice enough to help me still be engaged while still crashed on the couch.

One more nap later and things were getting better.  Ben suggested Fiesta Lime Chicken for dinner, which sounded good...when nothing had since the muffin this morning.  We both ate all of it, but didn't touch the mozzarella sticks.  I love mozzarella sticks!  All three of us are still dealing with a yucky tummy some of the time.  But we're constantly improving, so hopefully will be back to normal soon.

No comments: