Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Ben went in to work today for the the first time in what...three months?  He's been there a few brief times to pick something up or whatnot, but this was the first time he was gone longer.


The boys and I went on a hike.  We found some painted rocks!

They didn't want me to pass them, so were trying to take up the whole trail.  But instead it just looked really cute.

We were back at Hemlock crossing this time and took the "easy" path.  Most of it was paved.  However, the mosquitos were the worst we've had.  Not terrible, but enough to be a bit annoying.  I had some bug spray and I'm not sure if it helped or not.

Isaac came down tonight rather sad becase he's bored.  Just bored of everything.  Doing the same thing every day.  But...it's true.  I feel the same way almost every afternoon, so I can't blame him for feeling that way.  But I'm also not really sure what to do about it.  We have good times (they ran in the sprinklers this afternoon) but it is a lot of the same.  He suggested finding a bounce house.  I suggested that he keep thinking of more fun or learning options.  A bounce house is a good idea, but I don't know where to get one.  Oh, maybe I should ask Amie!  Stay tuned.

No comments: