Saturday, August 22, 2020

Friday part 2

I completely forgot the "excitement" of today.  

I was upstairs and Joshua was downstairs.  He started crying.  He had been a bit touchy earlier, so I ignored it.  After a minute Isaac said something, so I hollered down and asked if he could come upstairs.

As he reached the top of the steps, he said that there was a marble stuck in his throat.  First thing I realized: he's still breathing easily so it's serious but not that serious.  But now what?  We packed up and headed to the ER.

About three minutes down the road Joshua said it felt better.  I pulled over and called the phone nurse to see what we should do.  Luckily, we didn't have to go in for an x-ray.  Unluckily, we have to check his poop for a marble.

I think Joshua will have to do the first check for the marble; it sends like a fitting consequence.

1 comment:

betsy said...

Oh my goodness, how scary!!!