Thursday, August 27, 2020

Thursday: week

 Well, this week is flying by.  I just realized I haven't posted since Monday.  I don't have any pictures so it's hard to remember.  Not much happened.

The babysitter started work and it seems to have gone well.

Isaac spent the night with Larry and Cheryl and had a grand time.  Joshua stayed at home.  We made a cat tent and had too much screen time.  We almost made raspberry jam, but we were about one cup of raspberries short.  There'll probably be enough by tomorrow.

My second class today finally seemed to get the timing correct.  I got through all the material and there was time for the students to practice.

I picked up Isaac and Joshua's supplies from school. It was uneventful.  I got Isaac's first week of school schedule and it doesn't look too bad at all, but the teacher also said that it will change the second week.


No comments: