Thursday, September 17, 2020

Thursday: starting them early

 I started Joshua on two monitors today for school.  There was a book he had to listen to and then put 10 animals in the correct order as seen in the book.  I'm not sure that's something that I could do without a lot of back and forth.  I know kindergartners can have a surprising memory, but he got the order wrong once and needed to redo it.  So I set him up so that he could have the story on one and do the activity on the other.


Isaac did an excellent job of keeping himself on track today.  There was a lot of stuff that he wasn't very excited about, but he kept at it without prompting.

I actually made dinner today.  (Actually, I made two dinners but one needs to marinate for a day or so.)  It was a new recipe and way to salty.  Oh well.  I at least tried something different.

No comments: