Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tuesday: survived

 Well, I felt a low level of stress all day.

We were running a minute or two late and then Isaac's computer was SOO slow and then it wouldn't let us join his morning video call.  He had several other technology problems throughout the morning too.  I'm pretty sure once we figure out all the places to put stuff and get stuff we'll be fine, but getting started is difficult.  He also had to post a picture of his spelling before he was allowed to leave a video call, but the instructions needed access approval for some reason so I had no idea how to do it.  The teacher walked us through it (and I realized I had the app on my phone), but ugg.

Joshua's stuff went smoothly.  I'm totally on board with how she organizes stuff, but again, there aren't quite as many different websites that Joshua needs.  So it isn't quite comparing apples to apples.

At 'real' work I gave a small exam.  It went much better than last time, at least in the number of questions during it.  There was one student who stressed me out a little bit for some odd reasons, but we managed.

Isaac did some spelling tonight, after we reviewed some rules for long A and short a yesterday.  He spelled all the words correctly!  I'm not sure I've ever seen him spell so many correctly in a row.  I know it isn't a huge deal, but they also had a spelling assessment today and it was not so good.  (I don't know how many he was expected to get right though, as they seemed to get pretty long near the end.)  I'll take the little victories.




No comments: