Thursday, August 19, 2021

Thursday: birthday

Happy birthday to me!  I'll admit, I was expecting a rather normal day.  It ended up better than normal.

It started with a big dentist appointment to fix Joshua's tooth.  The tooth had some serious problems, so they ended up pulling it instead of putting a crown on it.  So it was a good thing that Joshua chose the "extra sleepy" medicine.  There were some whale sounds while they were pulling it out, but it was not a traumatic experience.  And since it is a baby tooth, it really isn't a big deal.  He chilled for the rest of the morning watching a show on Netflix.


Joshua and I then met Cheryl and Isaac at the pool.  We didn't stay super long, but it was nice.

When I got home from the pool there were flowers!  Ben and I also went out to eat at another new restaurant, Seventy Six.  It was also delicious.



1 comment:

betsy said...

Your birthday is on my calendar but I took last week off work and clearly didn't look at it! Sorry for missing it and happy belated birthday! Glad you had a good / normal day!