Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Tuesday: improvements

I finally got another hanging deck stick put up.  I had tried a thin metal stick with hangers from amazon, but it couldn't handle anything slightly heavy.


We also ended up going to the doctor for Isaac...his eyelid is slightly swollen due to a sty.  I feel like it's in a weird place, because otherwise I could have diagnosed it.  Oh well.  Isaac has been using a lot of warm compresses to try and help.

Then we did another home improvement project - putting in a sensor light in the downstairs bathroom.  I am so sick of turning off that light and it was nice in Tulsa knowing that lights would turn off.  It was a little weird getting it to work, but then it suddenly did!  It still needs a faceplate, but we'll get that within a day or two.  I'm also planning on putting one in the upstairs bathroom.  The light switches are in a weird place for guests and the boys always forget to turn that one off too.

No comments: