Thursday, August 26, 2021

Wednesday: outside

The boys scootered and I biked to the nearby stores...Lowes, Joanns, and Shoe Carnival.  Going on the bike with them on scooters was a good idea; it wasn't a fast bike ride by any means, but I wouldn't have been able to keep up walking.  As a whole it was a bit awkward dealing with everything in and between stores, but it worked ok.

We got some switch plates and installed the upstairs sensor in the bathroom.

Joshua developed a game that we played.  The balance ended up being ok, but only because of who chose what role.  Joshua, as the police, wasn't as strategic as Isaac, the bad guy.  Mom, the citizens, could only away and I laughed at the absurdity of my role.  Joshua, though, was very proud of the game and another one is in progress.  

We finally met up with a neighborhood kid and they played for a while.

I picked so many raspberries today.  They were picked yesterday mid-morning, so I was expecting about a container.   The container was full after about half the patch.


No comments: