Sunday, May 8, 2022

Sunday: Mother's Day

It was a lovely Mother's Day.  Pretty normal, but lovely still.  I received some presents, including a recipe card from Joshua.  Step 1: order pizza.  Step 2: remove all the toppings and put frosting on.  Step 3: Put toppings back on.  I was optimistic around step 1, but by step 2 I realized it belongs in Joshua's recipe book.

We also played some games, worked on a puzzle, planted some flowers, and spent some time outside.

Joshua gave me this on Friday.

My mom's name is Amada.
She is 39 years old.
Her hair color is brown.
Her eye color is blue brown.

(A picture of me with a frying pan.)

Her favorite color is blue.
Her favorite food is almost all
Her favorite place with me and my brother
She laughs when she hears Joshua as a joke.  ("Want to hear a silly joke?"  "Sure"  "Joshua")
She is really good at making dinner
I love when she brings us on a trip.

She says ----/\----.  (He didn't know, so just wrote a squiggly line.)

Overall he was pretty accurate.  I don't like "almost all" food, but I only make what I like.  I also don't think I'm all that great at making dinner, but I do make it consistantly.


1 comment:

betsy said...

Haha, so Ethan wrote this kind of thing in his Spanish class for me for mothers day and for favorite food he wrote "todo" because "you like to eat everything" so maybe this is what all kids think of their moms who also cook the meals? 🤣