Sunday, May 15, 2022

Weekend

Friday Ben stayed home from work and we celebrated our 18th anniversary.  We mostly did normal things, but we did them together.

Saturday we started the sprinklers.  It's always a fun time for the boys, but by the last zone Joshua was cold and they don't enjoy the stationary ones as well as the ones that move.  So Isaac ended up finding several of the hidden sprinklers in the last zone by himself!  It felt like a milestone, even though it's something we only need to do once a year.  The sprinklers went really smoothly this year...until the last one.  Isaac and I spent about 10 minutes looking for it before we finally found it.  I was about to give up, but really didn't want to call the sprinkler people just for one silly one.

Today Joshua and I finished a 300 piece puzzle that we've been working on for a few weeks.  It was the hardest puzzle I've done in a while, and it was only 300 pieces!  I ended up finding pieces that fit and giving them to Joshua one at a time.  I usually didn't even need to tell him what region it went to, but it was otherwise rather overwhelming.



No comments: