Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Wednesday: back at it

I've decided to start wearing a mask in public again, at least for a little bit. I know that Ottawa county currently is classified as "low risk", but I'm not sure if I agree.  I feel like many people I know are getting it and people are probably taking home tests and not reporting the results.

Furthermore, I've been a close contact and not been notified properly.  I understand that people don't seem to care much anymore, but...  (I did not get COVID from the close contact.  It's been several weeks now.)

I also scheduled the boys' booster shots.  I know they're in a good position since they've been vaccinated and had COVID, but they're eligible so we're going to get them.  I was a little mean and scheduled them on a Friday after school, so if they don't feel good it's going to fall on a Saturday.  But they're doing so many fun things in school right now that I didn't want to schedule it on a school day.

This came home from school yesterday.  I'm not sure Joshua completely got the point.  "I will show integrity like Rosa Parks by not giving up my seat."


No comments: