Monday, November 28, 2022

Monday: Back to it

The day started out early, as I volunteered to be up in case our 6-9am delivery showed up in the 6-7:30am slot.  (It showed up at about 7:40, which was an ideal time.)  Anyway, Joshua was a bit crazy in the morning at one point only walking backwards.  It caused him to trip into the laundry basket, and then we had to recreate the whole scene for some pictures.



I felt as though I got a surprising amount done today...I just kept working through the list.  As normal, several items only took 5-10 minutes.  I can't, or don't want to, do them when I think of them though.  It works for me.  I did start O:CtH - kitchen.  There were two drawers/cupboards that I was thinking about tackling first.  Then I ended up in a completely different one as I couldn't fit stuff in it this weekend.

Before:

During:

After:

I remember doing this not that long ago: empty or stale chip bags seem to pile up on us fairly easily.  Hopefully it'll last a while though.

No comments: