Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Monday: take 2

Yesterday I got all my 'required' chores done a bit earlier than expected so I worked on the bathroom a bit more.  The shower is looking a ton better, but I'm still a little unhappy with it.  I'm not sure if I need to scrub more or if I'm just not going get it as clean as I'd like.  We'll see.

I also finished going through all the drawers and cabinets.  I was really surprised at how much is leaving as there doesn't seem to be that much storage space and we still have many things in the cabinets.  There's a little box full of recycle, the large box full of trash, and another large box and large bag that is 'deal with'.  About a third of it is old medicine that needs to be properly disposed of, a third is donation, and a third will move somewhere else in the house.




No comments: