Sunday, November 27, 2022

Saturday: Happy Birthday!

It was Ben's birthday today!  It really was a pretty normal, but very nice, day.  We did some work, put together some Lego sets, played a game, and had some screen time.



Joshua made a cute dragon.  It rolls up into a ball, although that's not pictured.


Yesterday I hurt my hand a bit while moving a TV.  I took on something that was just a little too much for me: getting the TV off the mount.  I was a little too short and a little too weak.  (Yes, Ben said we could wait for someone to come help but I wanted to get it done and thought I could.)  Anyway, yesterday my hand was rather sore.  Today it is bruised, although it doesn't hurt nearly as much.

Also, Joshua liked that Tornado was giving Horizon a hug and wanted a picture.



No comments: