Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday: the day

I got all the things done that I wanted to get done today!  It was a bit surprising!  Meijer was rather busy, but I didn't have too many things that I needed to get.  Paint took a while...I was hoping that since it was just white paint for trim the worker would show me were it is.  The can I had was really old, so he ended up making a match instead.  

I also got some cat food and picked up a cat toy while at the store.  The cats like this toy; all the shiny things are off the old ones.  Well, I had it in the bag with the paint.  They always search through the bags a little bit and they found the toy.  And then they had the audacity to take it out of the bag and start playing with it before I gave it to them!


I'm also trying to not kill my strawberry plant this winter.  It's a low bar, I'm just trying to not kill it.  It's in the laundry room up high.  We don't have any good places that get natural light that the cats don't get to, but the kids forget to turn this light off enough that I thought it might work.  It also gets a cup or two of water a week, when I remember.  Anyway, imagine my surprise today when I saw some flowers!  I don't know if strawberries will actually grow because there are no pollinators, but we'll see what happens.



No comments: