Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Tuesday:

Well, another Tuesday's come and gone.  Nothing all that special happened today.  We found out Isaac did well on his ELA interim test, so that was super exciting news.  That's the one he struggles with the most, but he's been working hard at it.  Joshua doesn't like Tuesdays because we wait in the car during Isaac's piano lesson, but this dislike of Tuesdays always surprises me a bit.  He gets some homework done before chore time and then gets quite a bit of screen time.  I took a nap this time.

I finally got all the trash/recycle bins out to the curb.  (Oh, it is a slow news day, isn't it.)  I usually one do it every other week when recycle comes but I missed two weeks ago.  They come at like 7:00am and so if I don't get them out before Ben gets home it's either a lot of work or we miss it.  Surprisingly, it was the trash that filled up this month, mainly because of all the bags from the insulation.

I didn't vote today, but I did mail in my absentee ballot earlier.  So I've been watching the results.  It looks like I'll "win" some and "lose" some.  I can't remember all my different district numbers which makes the state congress significantly less interesting.  

1 comment:

Heather D. said...

Eva has Tuesday piano lessons, too! Thankfully, they are 2 minutes from the library, so Seth and I have been making weekly library visits. What will you do during piano when it gets cold out?