Monday, December 12, 2022

Monday: stuff from school, cats

 Isaac brought this home from school and I couldn't love it more.  I should probably frame it.  Not only does it say nice stuff, he said that it was easy to write and fill up all the lines.  I know he often struggles with writing enough so this made me especially happy.


Joshua came home with this gem!  "I am thankful for my 2nd grad teacher 'cus she is the best teacher in the multi-verse."

I was trying to take a few pictures of a quilt, but right after I put it down Horizon got on it.


Of course, he sent a cat-gram to his brother so he would come up the stairs to investigate right at that moment.

I dumped Horizon in the bedroom just in time for Tornado to sit in the middle.

I dumped him in the bedroom too and finally got my pictures. It turned out pretty nicely...I had so many dumb problems with this one though!  It should have been done about three months ago but I kept having to make giant fixes.


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's beautiful!!

Cats can be that way...

Cheryl said...

LOVE the boy's papers!

betsy said...

Adorable writing by Isaac!