Sunday, December 18, 2022

Sunday: low key, sort of

Isaac was kind-of feeling better today, but it's been a weird weekend.  He's developed a cough.  There was no elevated temperature, but there was a bit of a headache.  And he was a lump all morning.  That alone pretty much tells me something is wrong, but nothing hurts.  I'm voting for a bad cold and hoping to send him to school tomorrow.

Joshua was feeling fine (and was very helpful when Isaac needed something).  He made some castles on the couch that he was proud of.  He joined Ben in a Christmas party this evening and it sounded like they both had fun. 

Grading update: it's moving along!  I was woken up early due to Isaac's cough and got a bit more grading done today than expected.  I had been thinking about going to the library tomorrow to work, but right now I think I'm 'close enough' that I can not be too distracted at home.

No comments: