Friday, March 24, 2023

Friday: kitchen and boot camp

I continued working on the kitchen today.  I went through another cabinet and got rid of several old mugs.  The shelf was running out of room and so some had to go, so I chose the ones I don't care about the most.  There was only time for one cabinet today after everything else, but it was still nice.


Black belt boot camp was this evening.  I like boot camp.  I'm still bad at several things, but I'm all set for the first test next Friday.  At the end I was sparring with someone and we don't have pads on so we're trying not to hit each other (too much).  Well, we did manage to hit each other and now I have a huge bump on my leg.  I probably should have put ice on it right away, but everyone is always so worried about not hurting each other that I just shook it out and continued on.  (And really, it will be fine.  There's swelling but not an absurd amount and then I'll have a nice multi-colored bruise.  And then it'll go away.)

No comments: