Saturday, March 25, 2023

Saturday: a busy day

Today was rather busy.

First I volunteered with the black belt candidates at the Children's Advocacy Center.  It's a really cool place, although also really sad that we need it.  We learned about what they do and then helped them do an assortment of things.  It felt like we had slightly too many people, but for the most part everyone had something to do.


After a somewhat fast lunch I took the kids to the school play.  It's a 5-8th grade play and they did a good job but at the same time it wasn't amazing.  We could hear them better this year and the kids loved it so it was a nice time.

I came home and crashed.  I'm not completely sure why, but I was going to take that nap and no one was going to stop me.

This evening we played some games online with some friends, which is always fun.  Tonight was Spacebase and 7 Wonders.  We think Joshua might enjoy Spacebase, so it might be added to our collection



soon.

No comments: