Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Wednesday: O:CtH, pinewood derby

This morning I ignored several of my to-do list chores and worked on the kitchen.  I feel the most productive when I get some of Operation: Clean the House done, I think because the results are so visible.  I know my other tasks are important, but half of them will show up again the next day.  I'm also ready to be done with the kitchen.  The deep clean is important so I'll keep going, but seriously.  It's a small space with so much storage.

Anyway, I started with the freezer (in pretty good shape), moved on to the cabinet above the freezer (I got rid of a bunch of stuff from the back), and finished up under the fridge (dusty).  I did finally get rid of two sticky notes that were in the freezer.  Some child had put them in the fridge for a while, and then a child wanted to see what happens if you freeze them.  (Spoiler: not much.  I was surprised they stuck the whole time though.)

This evening was Pinewood Derby.  Isaac got first place and was excited.  Joshua didn't place and while he expected that going in he was rather sad afterwards.  Joshua does have big plans for next year already.







1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Isaac! How fun!

Way to go Josua, already planning for next year!

Grandma