Thursday, March 23, 2023

Thursday: the mundane

I did my chores this morning along with taking a walk with a friend.  After nap time I continued working on the kitchen, doing two cabinets.  I didn't get rid of much, but they were pretty dusty because I never wipe them down.

I also spent way too much time arranging these shelves.  I took the stuff off and moved the shelves more times than I care to admit, but it was hard to figure out a plan.  (Also, why don't the shelving holes go all the way to the top and bottom?)  I wanted to move the instapot higher as it was on the bottom shelf with the lid on the second-to-bottom shelf with the lids.  I don't use it that often and the top was a bit annoying with the lids.  So now things are in a somewhat better order how how often I use them, although the top shelves were more just by size.


No comments: