Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Wednesday: O:CtH

I cleaned one cabinet drawer and a normal drawer today as part of O:CtH.  I'll admit, I had been hoping to do more but, well, there are other chores that need to be done too.

I started off with the cabinet drawer.  It was the last, and bottom, drawer in the cabinet I did on Monday and I'm pretty sure that it was sad that I didn't get to it.  I get rid of much, but underneath the shelf and in the back was a mess.  So it was a very good thing to take out and clean up.

Joshua ended up choosing the second drawer for me.  It was a full drawer, but still functioning ok.  That being said, I actually ended up getting rid of most of the stuff in the drawer.  There were many bibs and some spring form pans that I rarely use.  Most of the bibs are being recycled and the pans are being put in a different place.  I'm not sure what will go in that drawer now, but the drawer underneath it is a bit of a nightmare so maybe it'll get some of that overflow.

No comments: