Monday, November 27, 2023

last Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving was a nice day.  We did church at home and then the kids helped with the fruit for Thanksgiving dinner while I made the corn pudding.  We already had the pomegranates done and were just using canned pineapple, so food prep on our side was rather easy.

The Box was brought over and proved to be a hit.

Dinner was delicious, as always.  I claimed the right to carve the turkey.  I'm not a great turkey carver, but I'm willing!


 

Afterwards we talked, played some games, and I took a quick nap.  We snacked a bit near dinner time.  And by snacked, I made a plate of food for myself and told the boys they had to eat something healthy before more dessert.  I think Joshua listened to me, but I think Isaac just didn't eat.

No comments: