Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Tuesday: hmm

Hmmm...Joshua didn't have a fever today.  He was still complaining a bit about a sore throat, but is happy that he could go to school tomorrow.  He's especially happy that there is no school tomorrow!

I'm a bit grumpy tonight, but the things making me grumpy are all very small.  There were a lot of good things today too, and they're even-ing out the grump.  But nothing all that noteworthy.

Oh, a detail.  (I always make the kids give me two details in the car ride home after school.  It's interesting to see what they find noteworthy in the day...or, at the very least, what they can remember of the day.)  We got some large candy cane light up decorations a few years ago and this year the lights went out on one of them.  Joshua and I struggled to pull a new string of lights through and had really good team work.  In the end, the lights are a bit dimmer and Joshua didn't like the new look. :(  (I like the darker red, but we'll see if we can find something different.)

No comments: