Monday, November 27, 2023

Monday: lights

I'm getting closer to showing pictures of lights.  I got quite a bit done today, but the house is still not clean...enough for pictures.  I still have a month.

I got one with Joshua right after school.  He's been really amazing about turning them on and off.  I tried to get one at night, but it was cold and the garage light was on and I didn't have the patience to figure out how to get a good picture.  Again, I have a month to get a good one.
 

Ben was playing Minecraft with the boys and he and Isaac were going to spawn a monster.  The monster creates a lot of damage, so they went far away to a savannah.  However, they had to move to a different spot because Isaac said, "Dad, we can't do it here.  I've seen a giraffe around."  I know I don't write quite as much about Giraffe as I do Grey Bear, but Giraffe is a beloved member of the family. 


No comments: