Sunday, August 25, 2024

Sunday: last day

Today was the last day before school.  It was a pretty normal day; we worked with Lego, had rest time, went to church.

We also started a Lego D&D campaign.  So far we woke up not knowing who we were and killed a skeleton.  It was a nice, gentle way to get started.


While my to-do list stayed only slowly inched up in number over the summer (63 in June and 83 two days ago), it suddenly exploded with 103 items today.  Several are on the shorter side, several are on the longer side.  I also have quite a bit of 'real' work I'm hoping to do tomorrow, so I don't expect all that much will get done.  But everything is in order, like I do during the school year, and I'll slowly check them off the list.

Yes.  I keep track of how many items are on the to-do list.  It's rather weird, but it also helps show me how things are going.  There are a few items, now at the bottom, that have stayed on the list since I started tracking.  I sometimes think I should take them off but still think they would be good to do so I don't.


No comments: