**BANG**
Ben half jumps out of bed and I, previously sleeping, actually jumps out of bed. Ben is often in a medicated sleep, so any funny noises belong to me. He asks me if he should go look, but by that time I'm half out the bedroom door.
I look around and decide it was just cats running through LEGO.
I go back to bed and tell Ben. He doesn't seem to believe me. He thinks maybe the ladder fell. I say it was LEGO.
We go to sleep.
I wake up, and find the ladder had fallen.
So, in hindsight, I think I only had my eyes open 20% of the time I was looking around. And by looking around, I mean looking in one spot. And by looking in one spot, I mean deciding what to see and seeing that.
The whole story came out this evening when Ben came home and Isaac was cracking up.
No comments:
Post a Comment