Thursday, August 20, 2026

Wednesday: Happy Birthday

It was my birthday today!  Rather low key, but excellent all the same.

It started by working on my Christmas tree.  Isaac and I made all the pieces of the trunk (with Dad's help).  There are still lots of things to do, but it is moving forward!


After lunch Isaac and I went rock climbing.  The weather was beautiful and the garage doors were open at Scrapyard, so it felt nice.  That being said, the set on the walls seems especially hard right now and there were a lot of beginners on the same routes that I wanted to climb, so I didn't climb for too long.

Then I dropped Isaac off at home and brought Joshua to get groceries.  It was his "get out of the house" for the day.  While not an exciting "get out of the house", it is pretty fun to get groceries with him.  We also got school supplies, although we were able to shop our own school supplies for most of the items.

Ben picked up Tai for dinner and it was exactly what I wanted.  We got extra ragoons because it was my birthday.

We started Ark Nova for our evening game, but Isaac was crazy tired so we ended a bit early.  Oh well...we'll still finish the game over the next few days.

No comments: