Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Wednesday: pencil drawer

One of Joshua's chores this week was to make a divider out of LEGO for the pencil drawer.  I had some dividers in it, but they weren't working all that well.

Joshua initially thought it would be more work than he was hoping for, but in the end I think it was just a little bit more work than he was hoping for.  The divider fits in the drawer quite tightly.  It didn't have quite the same dimensions as previously, so I needed to move a few things around.  It is actually probably better to move them around as the stuff we use the most is closer to the front.


Ben and I went out to dinner because we needed to discuss a few things without kids.  We ended up having several similar thoughts - it didn't really surprise me, but at the same time it was fun to be on the same page.

No comments: