Sunday, August 30, 2026

Sunday: after church

After church today Isaac had a 30 minute meeting.  It's long enough that if we left at the beginning of it we would have enough time at home, but if we didn't leave at the beginning we might as well stay at church.  Joshua ended up playing tag.  I ended up talking with several different people.  By the time we were ready to go, it had probably been about a half hour.  But...I didn't know exactly when the meeting had started and it had a high chance of running long.

Joshua and I decided to leave.  We got in the car when I got a text from Isaac, saying that he is done but someone else could bring him home.  Well, I said that would be fine but we were still in the parking lot so we might as well bring him home.  It was just about perfect timing.

No comments: