This morning Isaac and I finally did our toe-hook off. Isaac maxed out around 23lb and I only had 17lb. I was really hoping I would win.
This evening was a freshman meeting and open house. The freshman meeting was mostly old information for me, but Isaac hadn't heard all of it yet so that was good. Ben and Joshua came for the open house so we walked all the classes again. Isaac didn't go to any of the wrong classrooms this time, but it still took him a bit to orient himself. It felt rather odd because I could have found 6 out of 7 of his classrooms significantly faster than he did. Oh well, it was good practice for him and after a few days he'll know exactly where to go. He was also able to meet most of his teachers.
Tomorrow's the day! High school and middle school!

No comments:
Post a Comment