Thursday, August 20, 2026

Thursday: pipe

I made Joshua take a walk with me to Lowe's today to walk home with a long PVC pipe.  I probably could have done it myself, but it's more fun with friend.

We started with "Would you rather have pink flowers or red flowers in front of your house?"  Then continued through several more would you rathers, but each one needed to be based on the previous.  I forgot what the next one was, but it could be something like wear a pink shirt or a red shirt?  Then a shirt that is too small or a shirt that is too big?

The hardest one was would you rather be sick for a year but then die peacefully or not be sick for a year but then have a (30s to 20min) painful death?  (The shorter the death the more painful, but you don't get to choose.)

The one that caused the most discussion would you rather have a loaf of bread that never runs out or a teleporter that could teleport one person anyone once a week?



No comments: