Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday: walls

This weekend I took down the picture wall. :( I have a few new pictures that I wanted to change out from around Christmas, but never got around to it.
Then I was left with a bunch of nails.
I Spackled and painted so that when people came into the house, the first thing they wouldn't see are all these nails sticking out of the wall. Unfortunately, the paint job didn't come out great...if you're on an angle and it is daytime you can see where I painted. But it looks better than nails and hopefully good enough.

On the wall in the gym there is a sign with rules. One of the rules is "Do not place hands or feet near moving parts." However, I would like to remind the sign that it is in a gym. All the machines have hands or feet near moving parts. Take the treadmills for example. They're rather pointless if you don't put your feet on the moving part.

No comments: