Saturday, March 19, 2011

Saturday: quilt day


Today is National Quilt day. In honor of it, it spent way too much time working on a corner of my binding.

Now, I know that there are other ways to do corners, but my problem with this quilt is that the back is smaller than the front. (Don't ask me why.) So I had to be creative to figure out how to get on the binding without messing up the front. I figured it out, but the corners are still giving me problems. One of these days I'll get it figured out.

Here's how it turned out. Not great, but definitely the best I could get.

update: the next corner went much more smoothly...it looks better and took a normal amount of time. :)

2 comments:

Ertman-Trowbridge Family said...

I think it looks pretty good!

And I still adore those colors.

Sarah Craig said...

It looks pretty good to me! And it will get easier the more you do it. Here's a whoop whoop!!!